OSCE Human Trafficking Manual for Journalists English
Jan 11 2011
Download right click "save as"
This OSCE manual was originally developed for Russian and Ukrainian journalists to give guidance for reporting on human trafficking. It offers a comprehensive definition and historical outline of human trafficking, providing a useful guide for journalists working in the area of radio, television, documentary journalism, print media and marketing. Adequate media reporting on this problem is very important for deconstructing prejudice and stereotypes, popular awareness raising, preventing future recruitment and improving the quality of assistance and reintegration processes for persons who have managed to come out of the trafficking chain. This publication provides recommendations to all those who write or are preparing to write on the topic of human trafficking. The manual is also available in Serbian on the website of OSCE.
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking