A Summary of Challenges Facing Legal Responses to Human Trafficking for Labour Exploitation in the OSCE Region
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
This paper provides a short explanation of the issue of trafficking for labour exploitation followed by an examination of a small sample of the legal challenges faced by OSCE participating States in implementing their political commitments and legal obligations to end trafficking for labour exploitation. It highlights some of the technical or legal steps which need to be taken to ensure effective prosecution of perpetrators but also makes clear that, without effective and comprehensive protection of potential and actual victims, prosecution efforts will have limited impact. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking