Targeting the sex buyer Turkish
Aug 24 2010
Download right click "save as"
This publication presents the Swedish view on human trafficking for sexual purposes and prostitution. Its point of departure is that the demand for sexual services sustains these deplorable activities. Seen from this perspective, Sweden has taken a number of important steps, including stricter laws; measures designed to increase cooperation among authorities and organizations; and efforts to ensure better protection for victims and safe repatriation to their countries of origin.This version is in Turkish.This publication also exist in English, Russian and Spanish. For more information go to the Swedish Institute
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons