UNODC_Strategy on Human Trafficking and Migrant Smuggling - 2012
Mar 01 2012
Download right click "save as"
UNODC is uniquely positioned to ensure an effective and comprehensive criminal justice response to trafficking in persons and smuggling of migrants founded in the full implementation of the Protocols to the Organized Crime Convention. In addressing all aspects of these crimes within UNODC’s mandates, including research and awareness‐raising, implementation and capacity‐building and strengthening partnerships and coordination, UNODC is seeking to become the policy lead and central hub for the international community’s response. This comprehensive strategy sets out the complementary nature of UNODC’s work in preventing and combating these crimes and defines the priorities for future action and engagement.
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons