Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Regional Office for South Asia in partnership with the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, implemented Project IND/S16 on "Strengthening Law Enforcement Response to Human Trafficking". The project aimed to intensify efforts to combat trafficking through capacity building of law enforcement personnel (police and prosecutors) in five states - Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Goa, Maharashtra and West Bengal. One of the components of this project was to develop (or strengthen) Integrated Anti-Human Trafficking Units (IAHTU) at the state level. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
- IOM SACTAP 10 Questions about Human Trafficking