Zastita zrtava i prevencija
Apr 06 2011
Download right click "save as"
The study Protection of Victims and Prevention of Human Trafficking in Serbia represents an effort of the Joint Programme of UNHCR, UNODC and IOM for combating human trafficking in Serbia. The intention of the authors was to offer a wider framework for examining of the area and identify policies that should include various aspects of combating human trafficking. Thus the structure of the Study: political and regulatory framework for examination of the National Referral Mechanism, its development over the past five years; examination of the different dimensions of human trafficking (trends); analysis of preventive measures and activities; analysis of measures and activities in the area of protection of the victims of human trafficking (direct assistance) and recommendations for improvement of responses in the mentioned areas.
- IOM: A Situational Analysis of Aruba’s Response to Human Trafficking
- Caring for Trafficked Persons: Guidance for Health Providers Facilitator’s Guide
- Caring for Trafficked Persons/Cuidados Para la Salud y la Trata de Personas
- IOM 2011 Case Data on Human Trafficking
- IOM Understanding and Counteracting Trafficking
- IOM The Causes and Consequences of Evidence from the IOM Human Trafficking Database Re-trafficking
- IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
- IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
- IOM Moscow CIS Executive Committee CT Seminar 2010 Russian
- IOM International Conference. “Improvement of International Cooperation in Counteracting Human Trafficking” Russian
- IOM Trafficking of men Belarus and Ukraine
- IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons