Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
Feb 29 2012
Download right click "save as"
In this document, we first review the risks to both workers and businesses that exist in the current cross-border recruitment marketplace, and identify the potential benefits that incentivize stakeholder engagement in finding solutions. In order both to address identified challenges and to engage stakeholders in solutions, we then present an Ethical Framework for Cross-Border Labor Recruitment (the "Framework") which has two parts: a set of Standards for Ethical Practice, and an outline of a Verification and Certification System.
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Trafficking in Human Beings: Identification of Potential and Presumed Victims