UN.GIFT / UNODC Global Report - Executive Summary
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The UN.GIFT / UNODC Global Report on Trafficking in Persons was started in 2007 and was published in 2009. It contains information gathered concerning 155 countries and territories. This document is the Executive Summary of the report in Russian. The Executive Summary is also availabe in Arabic, English, French and Spanish.
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Trafficking in Human Beings: Identification of Potential and Presumed Victims