Preventing and Combating the Illicit Recruitment and Use of Child Soldiers in West and Central Africa
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The High-Level Expert Meeting in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire aimed at developing a shared understanding on the issue of trafficking in persons in conflict and post conflict contexts and particularly on the very issue of children in armed conflict with a view to formulating measures for the establishment at the regional level of an harmonized legal framework against the phenomenon.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011