East Asia and the Pacific Regional Workshop on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking in Persons
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The UN.GIFT East Asia and the Pacific Regional Workshop on Criminal Justice Responses to Trafficking in Persons was held on 2 - 4 October 2007 in Bangkok, Thailand. The Workshop was jointly organized by the Royal Thai Government and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) with technical assistance from the Asia Regional Trafficking in Persons (ARTIP) project as one in a series of regional events.
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Trafficking in Human Beings: Identification of Potential and Presumed Victims