Needs Assessment Toolkit Chinese
Feb 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
The aim of this toolkit is to provide comprehensive guidance for assessing the criminal justice response to trafficking in persons in a given State. The toolkit contains a number of components that are crucial for curtailing the crime of trafficking in persons. Due to the fact that this crime has multiple layers, the toolkit broadens the scope of traditional criminal justice responses by including all relevant actors and measures involved in appropriately prosecuting the perpetrators and adequately assisting the victims of trafficking in persons. This is the Chinese version. This publication is also available in: Russian and EnglishMore information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Trafficking in Human Beings: Identification of Potential and Presumed Victims
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation