Vienna Forum Technology and Human Trafficking
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
This paper has been prepared to provide some broad background material for the "Technology and Human Trafficking" workshop that took place during the Vienna Forum. As globalization accelerates, the range of information and communication technology expands, becoming more accessible to more people, ultimately impacting the way that humans interact. The same is as true for human trafficking as it is for legal business enterprises; technology offers traffickers more creative and complex ways to commit their crimes while at the same time, presenting the global anti-trafficking community with more opportunities to respond to it.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Trafficking in Human Beings: Identification of Potential and Presumed Victims
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation