IOM Direct Assistance to Victims Handbook 2007 Mongolian
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This Handbook provides guidance and advice necessary to effectively deliver a full range of assistance to victims of trafficking from the point of initial contact and screening up to the effective social reintegration of the individuals concerned. This version is in Mongolian. The publication is also available in: Arabic, Chinese, English, Macedonian, Japanese, Russian, Turkish and UkrainianMore information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011