IOM Manual on THB crimes typologies. Russian.
Jan 14 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Manual illustrates mechanisms of human trafficking crimes, on the basis of a typological classification while providing methodological recommendations on effective investigative approaches. The manual focuses on judicial practice, criminal characteristics of human trafficking and typology of victims of trafficking. The manual has been published in 1000 copies and was developed in close cooperation with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC). The authors are specialists of the Moscow University of MoI Russia, Prosecutor's General Academy and the Russian Academy of Advocacy and Notariate. For more information visit the website of IOM.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Trafficking in Human Beings: Identification of Potential and Presumed Victims
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation