Sep 28 2010
Download right click "save as"
The report finds that migrants in the region are regularly subjected to high levels of abuse and violence, which in turn makes them vulnerable to trafficking. It specifically identifies cases involving trafficking for sexual and labour exploitation, forced criminal activity such as the sale of illegal substances, servitude, extortion and other forms of exploitation. The report found that some migrant groups are particularly at risk, such as victims of Sexual and Gender-Based Violence (SGBV); those who have been stranded, robbed or subjected to other forms of violence; women and girls involved in prostitution and transactional sexual behaviour; and unaccompanied minors travelling alone or with adults. Situated approximately 20 km from the Zimbabwean border, Musina is the point of entry for a large number of Zimbabwean migrants.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011