The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights
Mar 15 2011
Download right click "save as"
The study The Narrow Gateway to Human Rights examines one of the instruments of the policies for preventing and combating trafficking in human beings that is often invoked, namely the identification of trafficked persons. It also offers an overview of the international legal framework for combating trafficking and a thorough description of the human rights standards related to the identification of trafficked persons. In addition, the study also discusses different approaches to the conceptualisation of trafficking in human beings, especially with regard to the practical success with which trafficked persons can exercise their rights and access the services aimed at them.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Trafficking in Human Beings: Identification of Potential and Presumed Victims
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation