CSO ASTRA Vhild Trafficking and Internet
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
The evaluation of media campaigns2and prevention-education activities shows a considerable progress in how much lay public and various experts know and are familiar with the issue of human trafficking. The results show that both lay public and journalists recognize human trafficking as a social problem. This survey seeks to discover whether the print media (and in what way) pay attention to different aspects of human trafficking, as well as whether they work on the prevention of the problem through articles which are not directly connected to a specific event. Such a direction of a survey makes it possible to discuss new recruitment methods which journalists may have observed, such as recruitment over the Internet, as well as other phenomena as Internet pedophilia.More information about human trafficking on the website of ASTRA.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011