CSO GAATW Collateral Damage
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
Each chapter mentions numerous examples of laws or government policies which have negative consequences for some of the very people they are intended to benefit. It seems worth focusing here on three different types of impact: first, of policies which make assistance and protection for trafficked persons conditional on cooperation with law enforcement officials; secondly, of anti-trafficking measures affecting migrants and others; and thirdly, the misuse of the concept of 'trafficking' to further the political agendas of governments.More information about human trafficking on the website of GAATW.
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Trafficking in Human Beings: Identification of Potential and Presumed Victims
- Prosecuting human traffickers
- The dark side of globalisation
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation