IBCR Training Manual on Trafficking in Children
Sep 30 2010
Download right click "save as"
The IBCR is an international non-governmental organization based in Montreal and created in 1994. Its principal mission is to contribute to the promotion and respect of the Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) and its optional protocols. This training manual focused on the capacity building of trainers to better identify youth at risk of trafficking and to provide adequate interventions. The training is based on a participatory approach that encourages an active discussion and exchange of information on behalf of every participant. Here are the different modules of the training in French: Introduction Activités Jeunesse Jeux : à vos risques. Jeux : dans la peau de… Jeux : la loi c'est la loi. Jeux : la vérité je le jure. Jeux : l'impro des pros. Module 1 : traite (contenu pratique) Module 1 : traite (contenu théorique) Module 2 : traite (contenu pratique) Module 2 : traite (contenu théorique) Module 3 : traite (contenu pratique) Module 3 : traite (contenu théorique) Lexique More about IBCR.
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Trafficking in Human Beings: Identification of Potential and Presumed Victims