UNICRI Trafficking of Nigerian Girls in Italy
Feb 22 2011
Download right click "save as"
This research is a useful tool not only to understand the phenomenon of trafficking of young Nigerian women in Italy and the services available to assist victims, but also to compare individual realities existing in Italy: only by sharing information and knowledge about this problematic issue, is it possible to contribute to a decisive and effective response to prevent and combat this phenomenon in all its complexity.
- OSCE releases booklet on preventing human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households
- How to prevent human trafficking for domestic servitude in diplomatic households and protect private domestic workers
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011