UNIFEM GAATW Handbook for Legal Actors and Service Providers
Oct 25 2010
Download right click "save as"
The consultation, attended by members of law enforcement, prosecutors, judges, social workers and non-government organization representatives concluded that many barriers prevented victims of trafficking from seeking justice. As a result most victims of the crime of trafficking were not receiving a remedy for the wrongs that had been done to them and the number of traffickers prosecuted was low. One challenge raised by participants was the continuing confusion among legal actors about the applicable laws and procedures for trafficking cases. There was also a lack of clarity about rights of victims, and the roles of the various players in preserving and promoting them. The consultation resolved that a handbook about the applicable laws and procedures could considerably improve access to justice in trafficking cases.More information about human trafficking on the website of UNHCHR.
- Report by OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, 12-14 June 2012
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Policy and legislative recommendations towards the effective implementation of the non-punishment provision with regard to victims of trafficking
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011
- Анализ торговли людьми как бизнес-модели
- Trafficking in Human Beings: Identification of Potential and Presumed Victims