Protocol on the Structure and Function of the IAHTU in India
May 10 2010
Download right click "save as"
United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Regional Office for South Asia in partnership with the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, implemented Project IND/S16 on "Strengthening Law Enforcement Response to Human Trafficking". The project aimed to intensify efforts to combat trafficking through capacity building of law enforcement personnel (police and prosecutors) in five states - Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Goa, Maharashtra and West Bengal. One of the components of this project was to develop (or strengthen) Integrated Anti-Human Trafficking Units (IAHTU) at the state level. More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- OSCE: Trafficking in human beings for the purpose of organ removal in the OSCE region
- OSCE: Trafﬁcking in Human Beings Amounting to Torture and other Forms of Ill-treatment
- Russian Union of Journalists, OSCE Manual on Reporting on Human Trafficking
- Travail non protégé, exploitation invisible: la traite à des fins de servitude domestique
- Report by OSCE Special Rep for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, following her visit to the Republic of Moldova, 31 October – 3 November 2011
- OSCE Factsheet on Combatting Trafficking in Human Beings in the OSCE Region - Russian
- Unprotected Work, Invisible Exploitation (Russian)
- OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011