CSO Where have all the flowers gone?
Feb 22 2011
Download right click "save as"
This research draws its learnings from the implementation of an anti-trafficking case management programme, which aimed to identify cases of children disconnected from their families and assist families to recover traces of their missing children. The programme showed that if the assistance begins from the source areas/victims’s home, then victims are often recovered before being sold. Furthermore it has a significant impact on prevention, as the crime gets visible to the community at large. This publication should be useful for development practitioners at national and international levels, researchers, academics and policy makers.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1