Human Trafficking: An Overview
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
Slowly and painfully a picture is emerging of a global crime that shames us all. Billions of dollars are being made at the expense of millions of victims of human trafficking. The world has a strong legal weapon to fight this crime: the United Nations Anti-Human Trafficking Protocol that entered into force in December 2005. To augment this UNODC, together with five other international organizations, launched a Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT). This report provides background on human trafficking, explains what has been achieved in the first year of UN.GIFT, and identifies challenges that lie ahead.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1