First Regional Anti-Human Trafficking Conference in Eastern Africa: Vulnerabilities of Conflict and Post-Conflict Countries
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
Building on the existing commitment of East African countries to address the concerns of human trafficking, the "First Regional Anti-Human Trafficking Conference in Eastern Africa: Vulnerabilities of Conflict and Post-Conflict Countries" was held in Kampala, Uganda in June 2007 as part of the Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking (UN.GIFT). The conference was organized by UNODC, the Eastern African Police Chief Cooperation Organization (EAPCCO), as well as Interpol and hosted by the Government of Uganda.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1