Vienna Forum Human Trafficking for the Removal of Organs
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
Trafficking in persons for the purpose of removal of organs is addressed by the Protocol to Prevent, Suppress and Punish Trafficking in Persons, especially Women and Children, supplementing the United Nations Convention against Transnational Organized Crime. The inclusion of this form of exploitation into the Protocol is intended to cover those situations where a person is exploited for the purposes of a trafficker obtaining profit in the 'organ market', and situations where a person is trafficked for the purpose of the removal of their organs and/or body parts for purposes of witchcraft and traditional medicine. This paper has been prepared to provide some broad background material for the workshop on this issue wich took place during the Vienna Forum.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1