Vienna Forum Quantifying Human Trafficking
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
This paper has sketched some of the major problems in compiling and interpreting criminal justice statistics on human trafficking: a complete or partial lack of legislation, differences in existing legal definitions of trafficking in persons, serious underreporting due to the challenges of correctly identifying the crime, lack of capacity for data collection and a common lack of central databases on the crime.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1