Egypt National Action Plan 2011-2013
Sep 20 2011
Download right click "save as"
Human trafficking represents a grave violation of human rights and human dignity. Many describe it as modern-day slavery. Every year millions of persons mainly women and children are trafficked all over the world for the purpose of exploitation. Human trafficking affects Egypt as any other global problem. Egypt’s location, at a juncture between the continents of Africa and Asia and between the Mediterranean and Red Seas, places Egypt as a transit country for human trafficking.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1