ILO Handbook for Labour Inspectors
Oct 01 2010
Download right click "save as"
The handbook is a tool for training. It seeks both to inform labour inspectors of the facts and trends of modern forced labour and the challenges before them, and to promote discussion as to how labour inspectorates worldwide could be harnessed more effectively to global efforts against forced labour and trafficking. It identifies cases of good and innovative practice, such as the Special Mobile Inspection Unit of labour inspectors and federal police officers in Brazil. Models of this kind will have to be replicated elsewhere, adjusted to national circumstances, if the world is to respond to the ILO's call of eradicating all forced labour and trafficking by 2015. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1