Trafficking for Forced Labour: How to monitor the recruitment of migrant workers
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
This training manual aims to raise awareness amongst labour inspectors, police, government officials, employers' organizations, trade unions, and others, on the issues of trafficking, forced labour and job placement systems. More specifically, it focuses on the recruitment of migrant workers into highly exploitative working situations that could amount to forced labour. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1