Sep 28 2010
Download right click "save as"
As muti-related crime does not typically involve the recruitment and transport of persons it may be more appropriately categorized as "organ trafficking" rather than "human trafficking". This and other issues surrounding muti-related crime are discussed in latter parts of this report. The objectives of the study were to: • Study the character of internal trafficking of persons in South Africa • Determine the extent to which local stakeholders have direct experience with cases of internal trafficking • Verify internal trafficking routes in order to inform future prevention efforts • Cautiously analyze demographic data to determine trends on vulnerable populations • Develop a better understanding of the methods and means of recruitment for internal trafficking • Provide recommendations for counter-trafficking programming, law enforcement, legal bodies, social service agencies, and government officials to more effectively address internal traffickingMore information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1