IOM UNGIFT Caring for Trafficked Persons
Oct 08 2010
Download right click "save as"
This document aims to provide practical, non-clinical guidance to help concerned health providers understand the phenomenon of human trafficking. It outlines the health provider's role in providing care and describes some of the limitations of his or her responsibility to assist. The development of this handbook was supported by the UN.GIFT and coordinated by the International Organization for Migration and the Gender Violence & Health Centre of the London School for Hygiene & Tropical Medicine.More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1