CSO GAATW Collateral Damage
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
Each chapter mentions numerous examples of laws or government policies which have negative consequences for some of the very people they are intended to benefit. It seems worth focusing here on three different types of impact: first, of policies which make assistance and protection for trafficked persons conditional on cooperation with law enforcement officials; secondly, of anti-trafficking measures affecting migrants and others; and thirdly, the misuse of the concept of 'trafficking' to further the political agendas of governments.More information about human trafficking on the website of GAATW.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1