May 02 2013
Download right click "save as"
Trafficking in human beings is a massive phenomenon of modern-day slavery, which sees millions of individuals deprived of their liberty and freedom of choice, exploited with coercive andabusive means for a variety of purposes ranging from sexual and labour exploitation, to forced criminality and to the removal of organs or any other illicit lucrative form of exploitation.1Very few receive assistance and protection as victims of a serious crime; more often they are arrested, detained and charged with immigration offences, for soliciting prostitution or engaging in illegal work, making false statements or they are fined for violations of administrative laws and regulations.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1