OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2011
Dec 16 2011
Download right click "save as"
Trafficking for labour exploitation is as serious a problem in the OSCE region as trafficking for sexual exploitation, and needs to be addressed as an urgent concern. This issue affects children, women and also men. Trafficking for labour exploitation needs to be addressed through the instruments of labour justice as well as criminal justice, and a range of different government authorities need to co-ordinate their efforts.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1