OSCE CTHB Annual Report 2008 Coordination and Reporting Mechanisms
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This is the third Annual Report produced by the OSCE Special Representative and Co-ordinator for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings according to the requirements of OSCE Ministerial Council Decision No. 13/05 on Combating Trafficking in Human Beings. The report draws on the knowledge and expertise of the staff of the Office of the Special Representative on the subject of trafficking in human beings in the participating States, acquired through many years of work in this field and numerous opportunities for direct engagement with anti-trafficking actors. More information about human trafficking on the website of OSCE.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1