OSCE Using Drama for Inter-professional Co-operation in Europe. English.
Jan 12 2011
Download right click "save as"
This report presents the outcomes of a training project that used drama as a way of enhancing cross-border co-operation and co-ordination between different actors involved in anti-trafficking. "I will talk about what I experienced everywhere I go and I will do what I can to see that more people are able to participate in this kind of workshop. Making comparisons is so important in order to widen our horizons and see our own work from a different angle, to realize what we are doing well and what we have to change." - Italian judge. This publication is also available in German on the website of OSCE.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1