Guidelines Call from proposals
Jan 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This document is intended to provide civil society organizations with information about the UN.GIFT Small Grant Facility and to guide applicants through the current Call for Project Proposals. It describes in detail the eligibility criteria, application procedure and selection process as well as the evaluation and monitoring requirements for the implementation of the selected projects.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1