Organized Crime Involvement in Trafficking in Persons and Smuggling of Migrants
Sep 07 2010
Download right click "save as"
UNODC, through the Institute for International Research on Criminal Policy (IRCP) of the Ghent University in Belgium, carried out a study on the links between organized crime, trafficking in persons and smuggling of migrants. The objective of this exercise was to provide insight into what is known on the involvement of organized crime in trafficking in persons and smuggling of migrants cases. Developing appropriate criminal justice responses to combat trafficking in persons and smuggling of migrants as forms of organized crime requires a knowledge-based response More information about human trafficking on the website of UNODC.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1