UNODC:Journey of Hope
Jul 21 2011
Download right click "save as"
In March 2008, UNODC embarked on two projects related to anti-human trafficking and victim support in India. The project 'Building the capacity of and expanding anti-human trafficking networks for improved support to victims of trafficking' aimed at providing assistance to trafficking survivors and securing their legal and human rights. The other project 'Reducing children's vulnerability to abuse and rehabilitation of survivors' was designed to provide quality care and support services to vulnerable children at risk of physical and sexual abuse as well as comprehensive rehabilitation opportunities to trafficking survivors. UNODC implemented both projects in collaboration with the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India, state governments and NGO partners in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Uttar Pradesh, with support from USAID. The experience from both projects has now been documented in 'Journey of Hope' - an attempt to bring together and visualize stories of hope, endurance and voices from the field.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1