Zastita zrtava i prevencija
Apr 06 2011
Download right click "save as"
The study Protection of Victims and Prevention of Human Trafficking in Serbia represents an effort of the Joint Programme of UNHCR, UNODC and IOM for combating human trafficking in Serbia. The intention of the authors was to offer a wider framework for examining of the area and identify policies that should include various aspects of combating human trafficking. Thus the structure of the Study: political and regulatory framework for examination of the National Referral Mechanism, its development over the past five years; examination of the different dimensions of human trafficking (trends); analysis of preventive measures and activities; analysis of measures and activities in the area of protection of the victims of human trafficking (direct assistance) and recommendations for improvement of responses in the mentioned areas.
- ILO The Netherlands Roadmap for Achieving the Elimination of the Worst Forms of Child Labour by 2016
- Management of juvenile justice indicators
- Trafficking in human beings, especially women and children, in Africa
- Child Protection Information Sheet - Trafficking
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking Facilitator guide
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Exercisebook
- Training Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 2
- Trainining Manual to Fight Trafficking in Children Textbook 3
- Training Manual to fight trafficking in chidren Textbook 1