Literature review Trafficking in human beings
Aug 24 2010
Download right click "save as"
This study aims at the deconstruction and analysis of the existing literature on human trafficking. The document divides itself into a summary, an evaluation, synthesis and comparison, and the critique of the existing studies and reports. The research is mainly based on recent studies from leading authorities, and high-prestige or high-visibility sources such as the university presses of highly ranked universities or articles published in the leading journals in the field of human trafficking from late 1990s. Nevertheless, studies from international governmental organizations, non-governmental organizations, think-tanks, governmental agencies and international newspapers have also been taken into consideration.The study did not focus on independent or freelance researchers or on human smuggling studies. Due to a restricted timeframe of seven months, only English, Italian, French and Spanish sources could be considered and analyzed.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- Manpower Group Case Study
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- Summary of Rozrada Publications