UN.GIFT / UNODC Global Report - Executive Summary
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
The UN.GIFT / UNODC Global Report on Trafficking in Persons was started in 2007 and was published in 2009. It contains information gathered concerning 155 countries and territories. This document is the Executive Summary of the report in Arabic. The Executive Summary is also availabe in English, French, Russian and Spanish.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- Manpower Group Case Study
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- Summary of Rozrada Publications