South Asia Regional Conference: Responding to Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in South Asia
May 11 2010
Download right click "save as"
Trafficking in women and children is a matter of great concern all over the world. In South Asia, cross-border trafficking and transit to destination is a big problem. Even more prevalent is the movement of persons within the countries of the region for exploitation in various forms. There are no definite figures about the number of victims. Trafficking for commercial sexual exploitation is the most virulent form in South Asia.
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- Summary of Rozrada Publications
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Vulnerability to exploitation