ILO Global Estimate of Forced Labour - Executive Summary English
Jun 04 2012
Download right click "save as"
Using a new and improved statistical methodology, the ILO estimates that 20.9 million people are victims of forced labour globally, trapped in jobs into which they were coerced or deceived and which they cannot leave.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- Manpower Group Case Study
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- Summary of Rozrada Publications