ILO Handbook for Labour Inspectors
Oct 01 2010
Download right click "save as"
The handbook is a tool for training. It seeks both to inform labour inspectors of the facts and trends of modern forced labour and the challenges before them, and to promote discussion as to how labour inspectorates worldwide could be harnessed more effectively to global efforts against forced labour and trafficking. It identifies cases of good and innovative practice, such as the Special Mobile Inspection Unit of labour inspectors and federal police officers in Brazil. Models of this kind will have to be replicated elsewhere, adjusted to national circumstances, if the world is to respond to the ILO's call of eradicating all forced labour and trafficking by 2015. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- Manpower Group Case Study
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- Summary of Rozrada Publications
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims