Global Report under the Follow-up to the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and rights at Work 2005
Apr 29 2010
Download right click "save as"
ILO has sought to mobilize world opinion behind the goal of a fair globalization, in which people come first, with full respect for the core labour standards embodied in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work adopted in 1998. Tackling forced labour head-on is one very practical way of contributing to achievement of this global goal. More information about human trafficking on the website of ILO.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- Manpower Group Case Study
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- Summary of Rozrada Publications