IOM Asean and Trafficking in Persons
Jul 09 2010
Download right click "save as"
This report reflects the work of four national research teams, based in Phnom Penh, Jakarta, Manila and Bangkok, and two central research staff, based at the ASEAN Secretariat in Jakarta. It analyzes information obtained through reviews of the existing literature, interviews with government officials, and examination of government documents, such as intake forms and annual reports. The report would not have been possible without the assistance and cooperation of the four host governments - Cambodia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Thailand. More information about human trafficking on the website of IOM.
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- Summary of Rozrada Publications
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Vulnerability to exploitation