IOM Manual Human Trafficking and Legalization of Criminal Profits. Russian.
Jan 14 2011
Download right click "save as"
The Manual tackles issues of investigation of trafficking crimes on the basis of innovative approaches including investigations with the use of financial tools. The manual was developed by a group of national and international experts with participation of IOM counter-trafficking specialists. On the basis of the manual, an educational program was elaborated by the experts and professors of the Economic Security Academy of the Ministry of Interior of Russia (MoI). The educational program is a working tool on human trafficking issues targeted to the students attending the Ministry of Interior of the RF educational establishments for training, re-training, upgrading of qualifications as well as operative officers and investigators. The program is already in place at the MoI Russia Economic Security Academy and MoI Russia Moscow University. Three counter-trafficking projects contributed to the development of the manual, namely: "Prevention of Human Trafficking in the Russian Federation" financed by the European Union; co-funded by the US Department of State (INL) and Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC); "Combating Trafficking in Human Beings in the Russian Federation" financed by Sida - Swedish International Development and Cooperation Agency; "A Multiagency Model of Cooperation for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings in the Russian Far East" (financed by the Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs of the US Department of State-INL). For more information visit the website of IOM.
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- Summary of Rozrada Publications
- Reveal. Protect. Help. Materials for specialists working with victims
- Stigma of Human Trafficking Victims
- Vulnerability to exploitation