CSO FAFO A Life On One's Own Victim Recovery
Oct 05 2010
Download right click "save as"
The main chapters of this report reflect the four key areas of information that the researchers have targeted: a) current responses concerning assistance, protection, and support to victims of trafficking; b) socio-economic background of the victims followed; c) victimization and coping mechanisms during and after trafficking; d) expectations and needs of victims and rehabilitation professionals during the assisted processes of rehabilitation and reintegration.More information about human trafficking on the website of FAFO.
- Walk Free Global Slavery Index 2013
- EHTN Case Study: Beulah London
- Manpower Group Case Study
- La Strada: Findings and Results of the European Action for Compensation for Trafficked Persons
- The Protection Project: 100 Best Practices in Combating Trafficking in Persons
- CSO_Ateneo_ Trafficking in Women and Children in ZAMBASULTA.pdf
- CSO_Annual Report 2009 - 2010
- Manpower-Verite - Ethical Framework
- Investor Guide for Effective Supply Chain Accountability
- LEFO: Qualitätsstandards
- LEFO: Quality Standards
- Summary of Rozrada Publications